Ads 468x60px

Friday 1 August 2014

Nails Inc: 'My Nail Polish Diary' - August

For the main post on Nails Inc's 'My Nail Polish Diary', with links to all other months, click here.

 August is here, and so is the polish of the month! This is Fleet Street, which is a leather effect polish.

I applied 2 coats for better coverage. It's a light brown shade, and it does have a texture, although I don't think I'd call it leather, but that's just me.
Personally, I wouldn't have chosen this colour for August because to me, August is still a time for summery colours and so this is the first month I've not exactly agreed with the choice but I would perhaps wear this in say October or just in Autumn in general.

Well, that is Nails Inc's polish of the month!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to spa salons. After hardwork, our body is worth a beauty treatment to feel younger :)

    ReplyDelete