Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Nails Inc: 'My Nail Polish Diary' - July

For the main post on Nails Inc's 'My Nail Polish Diary', with links to all other months, click here.

Hello everyone... and hello to July! Time for Nails Inc's Polish Diary again! This month is a lovely neon pink shade called Notting Hill Gate.

(I'm not holding the bottle this month, oops!) ANYWAY, I applied 2 coats of the polish over a (very thin!) white base, to help the colour pop a bit more. It's quite transparent so I recommend using a white polish underneath, preferably fully opaque though!
I really like this colour, especially for this time of the year, it's so darn cheery! Don't apply it too thick though, because it will bubble, and you will be annoyed, haha!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment