Ads 468x60px

Saturday 1 March 2014

Nails Inc: 'My Nail Polish Diary' - March

For the main post on Nails Inc's 'My Nail Polish Diary', with links to all other months, click here.


I very nearly forgot this, but March is here (yay!) and we know what that means! Yes, today is the March polish from Nails Inc's 'My Nail Polish Diary' which is called Baker St and is a lovely cobalt blue colour.
If I'm honest, I'm not the world's biggest fan of blue nail polish - it's one of the colours I'm rather picky about when buying, the reason being that many shades of blue, to me, make one look like they have a nail disorder, or only look nice from short distances.

Nails Inc's Baker Street, however, is quite a nice colour, and while I would not wear this in the summer, when I prefer lighter shades, I think it does suit this time of year and the weather it brings (promise of a cold Winter's end built up by that glimmer of sunlight and then bam - rain, does make one feel... blue).

I must admit, I didn't quite get the results that other people seem to have with regards to its finish. While others might say that it dries nice and glossy, that was not the result I observed. I thought it was a bit matte, actually, as you can see in the photos, which shows the polish with no topcoat. There is one coat on each nail apart from the pinky nail which has 2 coats (or so I believe, as it was quite a while ago that I did this, sorry!)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment