Ads 468x60px

Saturday 6 July 2013

SpaRitual Sage Review

 As a continuation from yesterday's review on SpaRitual's Miss World nail polish, this is the other polish sent to me by Rachel over at NSI nails - Sage!

This is a really lovely mushroom coloured polish which is classified as a creme. I left the ring finger with one coat, and the other nails with two.
You can see that even with one coat, the polish is very pigmented and applies very evenly.







In terms of the polish quality, it is much like yesterday's review - it was easy to apply and I was very impressed at how shiny it looks when dry considering that it is Big-3 Free (and formaldehyde resin and camphor free). I love that it is free from such chemicals, and also is suitable for vegans, yay!


The polish comes in a 15ml bottle, with a lovely easy to grip handle.
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the polish when I first saw it because I don't usually go for browns or muted tones, but I actually really like this colour - I think it's great for a sophisticated look, or even a great colour to use in the autumn months in particular.



Again, I'm using photos with and without flash, to give you an idea of its true colour. None of these pictures have a topcoat, so the gloss you are seeing is the polish itself.

It's definitely a great polish, but more importantly, the brand in general seem to be dedicated to quality, safe polishes and that's what I like the most!
Bottom of SpaRitual Miss World and Sage bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment