Ads 468x60px

Sunday 2 December 2012

Barry M Ruby Glitter

Hey all! Well it has taken me over a month to post this, I've had so much work to do. I'm on 'revision week' for my upcoming exams so naturally I'm taking this chance to post some actual nail polish stuff.
My posts may not be as long as I would have liked, but I have so much to get through, and honestly, there isn't a lot to say about some of the polishes so I'm not going to go on for a paragraph about how shiny something is.
Before I start, I'm gonna say... I 'ombre/dip-dyed' my hair yesterday - it was a magical experience(!) Actually, I did it yesterday afternoon, and with it being winter the sun was down so in artificial light it looked fine but this morning I was like 'oopsies!' so I dyed over it with a lightish brown I had bought just in case of such a catastrophe... I'd like to think it doesn't look quite as frightening as it did this morning (at least it no longer looks like my hair is on fire). I'm not a massive fan of dying my hair every day or anything, so I'm at that point that I don't even care at the minute -- I'll maybe dye it again with more brown some other time and let my hair heal from the bleach... :P
Well anyway, now to move on to some actual nail polish. Here's some Barry M Ruby Glitter. Basically, it's a black and pink glitter, with teeny tiny specks of black throughout. The base is clear, and in these pictures, I painted it over No7 Thunderstorm. I want to try it over something lighter some other time as the contrast isn't that great on grey, but you get the gist. I hope.
Anyway, I like it.

BYE.

1 comment:

  1. I've worn this over China Glaze Immortal grey and I love the combi, perhaps immortal is a lighter grey?

    ReplyDelete