Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Lilac Galaxy Half Moon Art

Something I done last week but had no time to put up. I went down to Ryman and got myself ring reinforcements and decided to give them a try. I don't think it came out too bad! Definitely can't wait to try different colours with this as the 2 I have aren't the most contrasting on the planet.

The colours are just ones I talked about last week - GOSH Wild Lilac as the base with 1 coat of GOSH Galaxy on each.

It's such an easy thing to do and looks awesome - I would recommend taking the stickers off before it dries - like what I did, because sometimes it mucks up for people if you leave the stickers on too long.

I finished with a Barry M topcoat to seal in the colour and level out the nails. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment